If you identify any additional sources of information, please send it to the following e-mail address:
KCE_bib@kce.fgov.be, in order to complete this page.
- Cochrane Library:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) ? Cochrane resources and news : https://www.cochrane.org/coronavirus-covid-19-cochrane-resources-and-news
This page highlights content relating to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the various related activities that Cochrane is undertaking in response.
- Cochrane Special Collection: Coronavirus (COVID-19): evidence relevant to critical care: https://www.cochranelibrary.com/collections/doi/SC000039/full
This Special Collection includes Cochrane Reviews on the following topics: fluid and vasopressor therapy; respiratory support and mechanical ventilation; weaning mechanical ventilation; managing hypoxaemia; pharmacological treatment; and nutrition in intensive care.
- Cochrane Special Collection: Coronavirus (COVID-19): infection control and prevention measures: https://www.cochranelibrary.com/collections/doi/SC000040/full
It includes reviews that are relevant to the WHO interim guidance, as well as other potentially relevant reviews from three Cochrane Networks: Cochrane Public Health and Health Systems; Cochrane Musculoskeletal, Oral, Skin and Sensory; and Cochrane Acute and Emergency Care, and also draws on the knowledge of Cochrane groups in affected regions. Many reviews in this collection have associated Cochrane Clinical Answers (CCAs), with links provided.
- Ecole de Santé Publique (ULB):
- Rapport d'analyse de l'épidémie COVID-19: https://esp.ulb.be/medias/fichier/esp-ulb-rapportanalyse-i-covid-19-20200414_1587051179073-pdf?ID_FICHE=21843&INLINE=FALSE
Analyse prédictive de l?épidémie COVID-19 en Belgique en date du 10 avril 2020. Démarche méthodologique et projections.
- HAS (Haute Autorité de Santé):
- Coronavirus - COVID 19 HAS veille: https://www.scoop.it/topic/coronavirus-covid-19-has-veillehttps://www.has-sante.fr/jcms/p_3168585/fr/tous-les-travaux-de-la-has-covid-19
- Tous les travaux de la HAS - COVID -19:
- KULeuven: https://rega.kuleuven.be/if/corona_covid-19
- Overview of information available to support the development of medical countermeasures and interventions against COVID-19 (see below)
- NIH (National Institutes of Health): Coronavirus (COVID-19): https://www.nih.gov/health-information/coronavirus
- National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology (NICHSR) : HSRProj :https://vsearch.nlm.nih.gov/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?query=COVID-19&v%3Aproject=hsrProj
- NHS Library: https://kfh.libraryservices.nhs.uk/covid-19-coronavirus/
- ZB MED - Information Centre for Life Sciences: https://covid-19.zbmed.de/
- BMJ Best Practice :
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://bestpractice.bmj.com/topics/en-gb/3000168
- Journal of Clinical Medicine:
- Potential Rapid Diagnostics, Vaccine and Therapeutics for 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV):
A Systematic Review: https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/9/3/623
- The BMJ:
- Coronavirus (covid-19): Latest news and resources: https://www.bmj.com/coronavirus
This page collects all BMJ coverage of the coronavirus outbreak from across the BMJ's journals and learning resources. All articles and resources are freely available.
- The Lancet:
- COVID-19 Resource Centre: https://www.thelancet.com/coronavirus
To assist health workers and researchers working under challenging conditions to bring this outbreak to a close, The Lancet has created a Coronavirus Resource Centre. This resource brings together new 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) content from across The Lancet journals as it is published. All of our COVID-19 content is free to access.
- The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM):
- Coronavirus (Covid-19): https://www.nejm.org/coronavirus
A collection of articles and other resources on the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, including clinical reports, management guidelines, and commentary.
- EBM Focus - Volume 15, Issue 11: COVID-19: 10 things you need to know: https://www.dynamed.com/home/editorial/ebm-journal/archives/article/covid-19-10-things-you-need-to-know
- COVID-19 INFORMATION PORTAL: https://covid-19.ebscomedical.com/
This Information Portal has been created to support the immediate need for trusted information. It is comprised of news feeds and resources from trusted bodies of authority and the index is in its infancy.
- Novel Coronavirus Information Center (Elsevier's free health and medical research on the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and COVID-19: https://www.elsevier.com/connect/coronavirus-information-center
- Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub: https://www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions/coronavirus-research-hub
Includes a biomedical database, scientific and clinical content, COVID-19-specific datasets, a biomedically-focused text mining solution and several research collaboration tools. The Hub also gives free access to Embase, ClinicalKey, Mendeley, Mendeley Data, the Pure COVID-19 Research Collaboration Center, SSRN and Elsevier Text Mining (MedScan). Access will be available through October 28, 2020.
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. publisher:
- Coronavirus Highlights urgent need for science-backed research : https://home.liebertpub.com/lpages/-coronavirus-science-backed-research/250/?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PB%20COVID19%20ANN%20032720&d=3/27/2020&mcid=14287492
The collection of articles is available free online to serve as open resources for the community as it works to ensure that the COVID-19 outbreak is fully understood and contained.
- COVID-19 Tools and REsources for clinicians: http://tools.ovid.com/coronavirus/
- Oxford Academic:
- Access to OUP resources on COVID-19, other coronaviruses, and related topics: https://academic.oup.com/journals/pages/coronavirus?utm_source=adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_content=OxMed&utm_campaign=Online%20Product
- Coronavirus research Database: https://search.proquest.com/coronavirus
Cross-disciplinary resource enables researchers to search and discover full-text articles, dissertations and other content from key publishers. The Coronavirus Research Database has been automatically enabled at no cost for all ProQuest platform customers.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Research: https://journals.sagepub.com/coronavirus
This collection includes the latest medical research from SAGE related to the virus as well as top social and behavioral research.
- Springer Nature:
- SARS-CoV-2 and COVID+19: A new virus and associated respiratory disease: https://www.springernature.com/gp/researchers/campaigns/coronavirus
- Taylors&Francis Group:
- COVID-19 : Novel Coronavirus Content Free to Access: https://taylorandfrancis.com/coronavirus/#
- Coronavirus Research Archive: https://www.tandfonline.com/page/covid19
- F1000Research: https://f1000research.com/gateways/disease_outbreaks/coronavirus
F1000Research is an Open Research publishing platform for scientists, scholars and clinicians offering rapid publication of articles and other research outputs without editorial bias. All articles benefit from transparent peer review and editorial guidance on making all source data openly available.
- Wiley Online Library:
- COVID-19: Novel Coronavirus Outbreak: https://novel-coronavirus.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/
- Wolters Kluwer:
- Coronavirus: résumé de toutes les mesures juridiques prises à l'encontre du COVID-18:https://legalworld.wolterskluwer.be/fr/nouvelles/domaine/droit-en-general/coronavirus-resume-de-toutes-les-mesures-juridiques-prises-a-l-encontre-du-covid-19/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=WKBE_LEG_NSL_e-zine-legalworld-aon-befr-23-april20-EML_%2F20-1204-0&utm_campaign=WKBE_LEG_NSL_e-zine-aon-benlfr-legalworld_LFM_%2F20-1204-0&utm_source_system=Eloqua&utm_econtactid=CWOLT000012765277
- AIFA (Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco):
- Sperimentazioni cliniche - COVID-19: https://www.aifa.gov.it/sperimentazioni-cliniche-covid-19
- Anticancer Fund:
- ReDO Project (Repurposing Drugs in Oncology): Covid19_DB : http://www.redo-project.org/covid19db/
- Information for Clinicians on Therapeutic Options of COVID-19 Patients: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/therapeutic-options.html
- CEBD (Centre of Evidence Based Dermatology):
- CEBD Coronavirus Resource for Dermatology: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/groups/cebd/resources/Coronavirus-resource/Coronavirushome.aspx
Collection of guidelines, web resources and journal articles on coronavirus relevant to skin diseases and dermatology.
- COVID-19 trials registered up to 8 March 2020?an analysis of 382 studies: https://www.cebm.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-19-registered-trials%E2%80%94an-analysis-1.pdf
- COMET Initiative:
- Core outcome set developers? response to COVID-19 : http://www.comet-initiative.org/Studies/Details/1538
Many clinical trials and systematic reviews are already underway, or will begin shortly, to strengthen the evidence base for the COVID-19 response. Core outcome sets (COS), showing the outcomes that should be measured and reported in these studies, will ensure that this evidence base will contain, as a minimum, the key information needed by decision makers about the effects of interventions. This briefing paper has been prepared by COMET to summarise work to date on COS for COVID-19 and the COMET team will try to respond to any queries you have about it. COMET will also facilitate contact with COS developers to help determine which COS may be most relevant to your particular research study.
- ECDC (European Centre for Disease and Control) : https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/novel-coronavirus-china
- European Commission ? DIGIT
- Digital Response to COVID-19 :https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/digital-response-covid-19
The Digital Response to COVID-19 gives you access to a large resource database including open source software, websites, and platforms that are useful for public administrations, businesses, and citizens dealing with the ongoing crisis
- GIN Network:
- Library & Resources / COVID-19 : https://g-i-n.net/library/covid-19/
- COVID-19 INAHTA Response: http://www.inahta.org/covid-19-inahta-response/
- Activities of INAHTA members related to COVID (need password, ask PAC) http://www.inahta.org/covid-19-inahta-members/
- COVI-19: Nouveau coronavirus (update 14/04/2020) : https://www.infectiologie.com/fr/actualites/covid-19-nouveau-coronavirus_-n.html
- Living mapping and living systematic review of Covid-19 studies : https://covid-nma.com
Up to April 15, 2020 we have screened 4,624 records, included 10 RCTs and 56 observational studies. Today we have identified and included 1 new RCT assessing the efficacy and safety of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) plus standard-of-care (SOC) compared with SOC alone in adult patients with COVID-19. We also identified one emulated trial evaluating the clinical efficacy of hydroxychloroquine in 181 patients with documented SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia requiring oxygen and 3 new observational studies. Characteristics of the randomized trials identified, including a complete description of the assessment of each risk of bias domain with supports for judgement and forest plots are available here. Up to April 9, 2020, we found 275 RCTs registered. Thanks to a collaboration with the CNRS, some teams are currently working with us to improve the visualisation of the data.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) : https://www.nice.org.uk/covid-19 (Rapid guidelines and evidence summaries, Changes to how we work, Free scientific advice, Links to sources of latest advice)
- Cororna Actueel : https://www.nivel.nl/nl/uitgelicht/corona-actueel
Het Nivel publiceert wekelijks de actuele cijfers rondom de verspreiding van COVID-19, in nauw overleg met het RIVM en het ministerie van VWS.
- NIHR Policy Research programme:
- Living systematic map of the evidence: http://eppi.ioe.ac.uk/cms/Projects/DepartmentofHealthandSocialCare/Publishedreviews/COVID-19Livingsystematicmapoftheevidence/tabid/3765/Default.aspx
Suggested citation is: Lorenc T, Khouja C, Raine G, Sutcliffe K, Wright K, Sowden A, Thomas J (2020) COVID-19: living map of the evidence. London: EPPI-Centre, Social Science Research Unit, UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- NIPH (Norwegian Institute of Public Health):
- Live map of COVID-19 evidence: https://www.fhi.no/en/qk/systematic-reviews-hta/map/
The main map gives an overview of all publications categorized according to publication type, population of interest and topic. User guides can be found in the «About»-section on the top left of each screen.
- Research, innovation and expertise in Wallonia and Brussels fight against COVID-19: https://www.covid19-wb.be/
At the initiative of the Royal Academy of Medicine and the Royal Academy of Sciences, Letters and Fine Arts, supported by the Universities of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, the FNRS has drawn up an inventory of these, which is published on this website and is being enriched day by day.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Situation Dashboard: https://covid19.who.int/
- Global research on Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/global-research-on-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
WHO is gathering the latest scientific findings and knowledge on coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and compiling it in a database. We update the database daily from searches of bibliographic databases, hand searches of the table of contents of relevant journals, and the addition of other relevant scientific articles that come to our attention. The entries in the database may not be exhaustive and new research will be added regularly.
- Blueprint - Coronavirus disease (Covid-2019) R&D: https://www.who.int/blueprint/priority-diseases/key-action/novel-coronavirus/en/
- Draft landscape of COVID-19 candidate vaccines - 20 March 2020: https://www.who.int/blueprint/priority-diseases/key-action/novel-coronavirus-landscape-ncov.pdf?ua=1
- COVID-19 Health System Response Monitor: https://www.covid19healthsystem.org/mainpage.aspx
The COVID-19 Health Systems Response Monitor (HSRM) has just been launched and currently includes up-to-date information for the following countries : Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Russian Federation, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Trusted Sources :
- COVID19 Digital Health Factsheets & Podcasts (un lien pour tous les podcasts)
- PAHO/WHO COVID-19 dedicated portal
- COVID-19 guidance and the latest research in the Americas (PAHO/WHO)
- BIREME PAHO/WHO COVID-19 Windows of Knowledge
- Veille scientifique sur le COVID-19 : https://bibliovid.org/?fbclid=IwAR1xQfgYlXZevI1JOBBVvsD7jQPEa7jU8JsV-RwYDolfbpvbbBfX-RyraZ4
- Biopharma products in development for COVID-19: https://www.bioworld.com/COVID19products?fbclid=IwAR1UPTopR_-4f_QdEugDT_914XHWgyYGiy5TU7uQItPvSVQXkhwVvDzIAjc
- COVID-19 Literature Update(Newsletter ?Dr. Peter J. Lansberg MD, PHD): https://us10.campaign-archive.com/?u=04c980ab165050bcd2dbea49a&id=b55a6a01f2
Weekly COVID-19 Literature Update will keep you up-to-date with all recent PubMed publications categorized by relevant topics
- COVID-19 Library: https://covid.eisphoria.com/
Scientific papers from Biorxiv, Arxiv, Medrxiv, Elsevier ScienceDirect, PMC, The New England Journal of Medecine, PLOS.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Evidence Collection: https://www.evidenceaid.org/coronavirus-covid-19-evidence-collection/
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) ? Statistics and Research: https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus#
- Semantic Scholar:
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19): https://pages.semanticscholar.org/coronavirus-research
Free resource of over 45,000 scholarly articles, including over 33,000 with full text, about COVID-19 and the coronavirus family of viruses for use by the global research community. This dataset is intended to mobilize researchers to apply recent advances in natural language processing to generate new insights in support of the fight against this infectious disease. The corpus will be updated weekly as new research is published in peer-reviewed publications and archival services like bioRxiv, medRxiv, and others. CORD-19 Explorer is a quick and easy way to search the CORD-19 corpus, or you can download the complete data.
- Vaccines to protect against Covid-19, the new coronavirus infection: https://www.vfa.de/de/arzneimittel-forschung/woran-wir-forschen/vaccines-to-protect-against-covid-19